Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nail polish turning my nails yellow?

I was wondering how long should I wear red nail polish on my fingernails (without a clear coat under) before it starts to turn my nails yellow? I have only had it on for a day but I want to re-paint them and put a clear coat on first, but I don't have time to do that for a couple more days because I will have to wait for them to dry and stuff. How long does it take to wear it before it starts to turn your nails yellow?Nail polish turning my nails yellow?
that used to happen to me all the time and i just stopped painting my nails for a while (i juz did a clear coat, or sparkles) now i dont paint them as oftenNail polish turning my nails yellow?
Yeeeh. Dark nail polish is really bad for your nails you should really use a base coat underneath. If you do not use a base coat repolish your nails every week to week and a half. But leave a day in between. And the day in betweeen makesure to really take care and moisterize your nails so that when you put it the polish back on your nials have ha time to breathe. Also if you don't like to wait long for the polish to dry like me , use a hair dryer it actually works pretty good .


Hope i could help
I wear a different nail polish everyday or get my nails done I've been doing it for the past few years now and my nails are strong and healthy. They aren't yellow at all. I re-paint too, so don't freak out sometimes you can just be low in vitamins, or zinc. Ask your doctor he'll have a good solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles