Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I be worried M&MS tasted like nail polish remover?

I was eating peanut M%26amp;Ms and ate one that tasted exactly like nail-polish remover. It was disgusting and tasted horrible, it was like, acidic and tasted exactly how nail-polish smells if you inhaled it deeply. Should I be worried?Should I be worried M%26amp;MS tasted like nail polish remover?
Duh you should be worried! You know that M%26amp;Ms aren't supposed to smell or taste like nail polish remover! Why did you eat them???Should I be worried M%26amp;MS tasted like nail polish remover?
i dont think it should affect you, but you should DEFINITELY warn the company about it!





it was probably just a bad M%26amp;M that somehow passed its inspection!
Yikes! While I do not think it will harm you, you need to contact the company and tell them about this.
How do you know what nail polish remover tastes like?
don't eat any more of that Package .


just throw it away.
yeah be worriedd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles