Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why is my nail polish no more shiny?

i applied a black nail polish.it was okay till 1 day but 2day there is no shine in it.the color seems fine but its not shiny anymore.my transparent nail polish is also finished.if u hav sum idea plz help me.easy 10 points for u!Why is my nail polish no more shiny?
The only way to make it stay shiny is to apply a good layer of clear nail polish over it. You should do this every time you put on nail polish. It looks better and it helps the polish to stay on longer! Without it, the colour tends to lose its.. colour throughout the days of the week and bcome dull.Why is my nail polish no more shiny?
Your nail polish is not shiny anymore because the shine might have gotten washed away when you washed your hands and took a shower and stuff.





I hope I helped. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles