Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you hate black nail polish?

I think that Black nail polish is a horrible fashion invention and only looks good on a few gothic ladies. Do you think the same?Do you hate black nail polish?
Tastes are not the same with different people, you cannot judge people by their nail polish. In my opinion, you are right, on gothic ladies it looks great, but not just on them...Do you hate black nail polish?
No. I use black nail polish although i dont call myself a goth any more. I use it as a foundation, and then paint stuff on it with purple, pink, red, green, put on some sparkles and it looks wonderful, fits with everything.





As for men, heh, a bit of black eyeliner looks good on every1, but just few do it.. Same with black nail polish.
Hey dickwit! I wear black nail polish! Kiss my ***!





...........It matches my soul.
well i hate it too. maybe its just because whoever i saw that wore black nail polish was rubbish. maybe its because of that i do hate it, its very wild and not sexy at all, i feel very bad whoever wear it.
I like it. Don't wear it often though cos it can stain your nails. Each to their own... and if you're judging people by their NAIL POLISH... I think you have some issues.....
eww yes pink all the way!!%26lt;3
yes. my friend wears it but shes not gothic. it only looks good on some people.
Black nail polish is awsome I wear it. But to refrain from that are you gay because what guy would ask a question about nail polish?
Well, I never wear it, but you don't have to be a goth or emo to have your nails painted blacks. I think it gives girls an edgy look. I can so rock black nails and look hott.
I agree! But it also looks good with costumes on Halloween.
black nail polish is only for halloween or when you are doing nail art and that is the background but there are colors in front of it. I prefer Red or pink. Black nail poish is very gross. And even worse on guys i hate when guys wear nail polish.
yes!!!
Nah, it's not that bad. I wear it sometimes and it looks alright. I agree that guys don't look good in nail polish, heh.
It's not a color that I would wear, but I agree, it looks ok on some people.
its not just for goths. many celebrities also wear it like mischa barton, hillary duff, kelly clarkson, etc. None of them are goths.
Black nail polish is for witches on halloween day.
Horrible. It gives the men an excuse to wear nail polish. Very manly indeed.
no i wear blck nail polish with purple nail polish
Yes, gothics love it. Even boys in that category wear it. Ic an look gross out of context, but think of it as some sort of Halloween party costume...
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles