Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is there a way to stop biting my nails, but not the nail polish?

i have a really bad habit for as long as i can remember, biting my nails.


i don't only bit the actual nail, i bit the bed around it, and stuff, and they're the worst part of my body, and i HATE it.


i can't stop, and it's really irritating.


my mum refuses to let me wear that nailpolish stuff, because she doesn't think it works, so yeah - thanks mum.


but is there another way to stop ?


maybe a natural way ?





thanks %26lt;33Is there a way to stop biting my nails, but not the nail polish?
dude.. hahahahha


i dunno just quit cold turkey


or chew gum, like keep your mouth busy


.. in a non-dirty way


unless thats how you roll


well later days broIs there a way to stop biting my nails, but not the nail polish?
no ones forcing you too !


the natural way is to ..just not do it.


*rolls eyes*


omfg Report Abuse

chop ur fingers off ............... worked for me anyway.........um just busy ur self wit sometin else and soon u will forget to bite the bed around around ur nail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles