Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color nail polish should I get?

I'm going into high school and I figured if I paint my nails I'd stop biting them.





I have dark blonde hair like a dirty blonde only darker


and i'm kinda like her skin color http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo鈥?/a>


and my hair is darker than hers by a few shades?


What color nail polish should I get?
try darks.. like dark blue, navy blue, burgundy, and blacks.. also.. try lime green and some brights..they look good on almost everyone.. : )What color nail polish should I get?
these nail polishes are amazing. they're only 97 cents at target and they work just as well as my opi and essie colors. i like the skin tight denim which is a dark metallic navy blue and the pink promenade which is a bright hot pink. they last a long time too :]
Usually, people paint their nails according to what they're wearing. I recommend that you try to mix and match with your nail polish and your apparel. Blues match pretty much anything, so yeah. Hope this helps.
I think by what you told me that you should go for dark blue.


my sister look kind of like you and she loves to wear dark blue and it looks amazing on her!
what ever color you like.





buy a french manicure kit, you can buy it at any drugstore, or like target or something..


that look nice on everyone.
ohhhh i think bright pink would loook soo godd on you and plus its a great fun bright color!
soft white color, mix with light blue marble or soft pink.
dark purple :D
dark purple
navy blue
light blue.






hot pink or blue but avoid purple
light blue or hot pink



pink
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles