Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it ok to wear CLEAR nail polish if you're having surgery?

I know you can't wear colored polish, and I know the index finger has to have no polish on it for the oxygen meter. You can see the nailbeds with clear nailpolish, and I know that's the reason they give for not wanting polish.Is it ok to wear CLEAR nail polish if you're having surgery?
The rules state NO nail polish but I have worn clear. Wear your clear nail polish, they are going to be so busy getting ready to get you into surgery they more than likely won't notice. If they do, they'll make you take it off right before surgery and then have someone put it back on after surgery, but they won't make you take it off. Just don't mention it!!! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.


Peace and Love:)Is it ok to wear CLEAR nail polish if you're having surgery?
You are not supposed to wear nail polish when having surgery! I would not wear it just for the time you go in. After, have your sister, friend, or mom paint your nails to make you feel better!
I know I wore clear polish during my surgery it didnt affect anything but do what you think is best.
yes its fine i still had some on when i went into surgury, i forgot to do my right hand, but its safer just to follow procedure
I don't think you should year any polish, just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles