Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color toe nail polish would go well with this dress? ?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=9D-197592%26amp;cgname=OSKEYCLOZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=726%26amp;wide=true





I'm wearing clear or nude nail polish on my nails, but I'd like something more colorful for my toes. Any suggestions?What color toe nail polish would go well with this dress? ?
Well, it might sound weird but I think a subtle silver would look awesome! Then you can match it with some cute silver jewelry. If not, you could just get a really nice pedi. with french tips.What color toe nail polish would go well with this dress? ?
I am a guy think you can go wrong with hot pink nail polish those are the colors of mine and trust me they are colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles