Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite nail polish color?

I love reds, maroons and pinks. I think they complement most clothes and colors and they make your nails look great! You can go with ';darker'; colors of reds and get a darker look, or a bright red or pink and have a bright %26amp; bubbly look!What is your favorite nail polish color?
i have this really weird green i picked up in a 'goth' store - its got a skull and cross bones over a spider web on the outside of the bottle... its my all time favorite color EVERWhat is your favorite nail polish color?
Probably blue,but not just regular the kind of bright like neon blue,that almost seems like it glows,or white or hot hot pink:D
I like really bright colors, I got my nails done a couple days ago and its an awfully bright pink, I thought they would glow in the dark.
';toxic green';
Dark Red is pretty so that would have to be my favorite
flamingo pink
Any bright color, or black.
Blue
Neon Pink
Black and pink.
bright colors!
yellow and black
black
neon green(:
purple :)
pink
orange or black.
black, or lime green %26gt;.%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles