Thursday, December 10, 2009

What nail polish colors should I buy?

I have like, no good colours. Please list at least 3-4 good colours, thanks. =PWhat nail polish colors should I buy?
Get the colors YOU like. Like me? I wear some off the wall stuff....turquoise, iridescent violet, lavendar, silver.....you name it. I hear yellow is hot.....but it's not for me. Don't know if I helped you. You can't go wrong with classics.....reds, pinks, mauves, lt. colors.....What nail polish colors should I buy?
Everyone is different and has different skin tones. Just go to www.opi.com and click on the ';Tri-this-Color-on'; Gallery and you will see a screen with a model's hand and a drop down menu of colors. Choose the ones you like, and you can buy these at amazon.com, or a nail salon. Or match OPI's shades with other brands of nail color if you want to save money.
black is always good... nowadays black nail polish doesn't have to mean goth. it can be really cute.. uhm they make these bright, neon colored nail polishes now.. they make you look tan and they're really cute.. the best colors i have found are hot pink, neon orange, neon green, and this neon purple color.. good luck..
Black,Brown,Red, Silver?
Hot Pink.
my friend always wears bright colors like yellow and they look good
i like all the pure ice colors if that helps???
pink


a soft gold


clear


silver


turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles