Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to Keep nail polish from chipping? Active person...?

Maybe its impossible....but how do I keep my nail polish from chipping off in only a day or 2.





I'm pretty active as far as house stuff goes. Dishes, Yard work etc. So maybe keeps my nail polish on is hopeless but any tips would help.





Also I usually use a base coat...color polish...top coat.





Thanks for any tips!How to Keep nail polish from chipping? Active person...?
Try for better quality branded nail polishes.


E.g Revlon offrers 6 day chip resistant nail color.


It shows a good result on me (I am a housewife and quite active). And top coat always helps.How to Keep nail polish from chipping? Active person...?
My mom did nails for 14 years. Buying good quality polish is the first thing. ';love my nails'; isnt going to cut it try OPI thats one of the best and not to expensive (4.00 ish a bottle) Then coat with clear coat. Two coats only. After that you will be adding layers just making the polish thicker and easier to crack and chip. Use two coats of good polish followed by 2 coats of a good clear coat. Thats as good as it will ever get. You probably get, If I remember ,two weeks of ware before you start seeing fading and chipping.
sally hensen (sp?) 10 day nail polish is great, so is OPI. i use OPI's base and top coat as well. they will last longer.
how are you what is your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles