Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which nail polish should I wear?

It's winter break so I decided to go a little crazy and paint my nails weird colors.


Should I paint them an ice blue or a bright green?


This is just 4 fun, and I only want 2 use one color.Which nail polish should I wear?
for winter i think ice blue is sooo cute!! its also kind of more elegant. if you want something crazy than you should go green... still think ice blue is cool tho!Which nail polish should I wear?
ice blue!!
BOTH!!!!! Those colors look really good together, so do one layer, let it dry, then stripe and polkadot, and even french tip with it
i say both.


do like ice blue with bright green pinstripes, or polka dots.


or alternate each nail, one blue, one green etc.


:D
ice blue
bright green!
Both :) Half and half on each nail like fergie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles