Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know if lauren conrad from the hills wears black nail polish and if it is what brand she uses?

it is killing me to try and figure it out i cant tell if it is a really dark purple or if it is indeed black if anyone knows please help me outDoes anyone know if lauren conrad from the hills wears black nail polish and if it is what brand she uses?
I am sure it is a dark plum/purple! as for what brand I am not sure Sweetie.Does anyone know if lauren conrad from the hills wears black nail polish and if it is what brand she uses?
unless you are entering a ';lauren conrad lookalike'; contest where the winner gets a million dollars, it is PATHETIC that you need to know this information. why don't you go to the store and by a color and brand that YOU like?
dude, where's my sharpy
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles