Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is to do with hair and Nail Polish please help?

I would like to know some good hair products for curly hair i would also like to know some websites for curly hair!





I would like to know some good nail polish to stop bitting my nails i really want to stop but i just does now work and if you know any other ideas on how to not bight your nails or any WEBSITES Let me know























Thanks for helpingThis is to do with hair and Nail Polish please help?
For curly hair I know of two products, they are sold by hairdressers, or possibly in certain stores, one is Sexy...they have a whole line for curly hair. The other is Redken. They also have stuff for curly hair. I believe you may be able to get bedhead or something like it in stores.


There are creams and polishes that you can put on your nails that taste so bad that you wont want to put your nails in your mouth, but I am unsure of where to find these things other than the internet. I would do a search if I were you.Good luck!This is to do with hair and Nail Polish please help?
u can do a gel extension which will definitly helps u kick off the bad habit............. it is easier and that u dun nid 2 worry bout putting harmful things in your mouth.
well when u want to bite your nails like do something or like eat something. do something that will take your mind off of bite in your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles