Thursday, December 3, 2009

Safe nail polish for the kiddies?

I want to paint my toddlers nails, but I want to use a non toxic polish, that still dries fairly quickly. Does anyone know of a safe polish to use?Safe nail polish for the kiddies?
Honestly, I don't think you should put nail polish on your toddler. If you have to question it, then I wouldn't do it...be 100% safe.Safe nail polish for the kiddies?
Honestly I just use the Revlon speed dry stuff.......I tried every ';non toxic'; and baby polish out there........they take forever to dry and end up getting all over everything. with the speed dry stuff her pinky is dry by the time her thumb is painted so it does not get anywhere but her nails. and it only last like 2 days before it is gone.
I agree with the first answer. I tried the non toxic stuff too. It sucks. Drys slow, and then literally peels off in a stretchy layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles