Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite nail polish color?

China Glazes' ';For Audrey';, it's beautimous


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/鈥?/a>








Or I like black : )What is your favorite nail polish color?
I love ';Naughty'; by Orly. It's a very dark red that is almost black. It's a gorgeous color against my fair skin, and I've loved it since 10th grade, and I'm 24 now. It looks exactly like a popular Chanel color, but I think the polish is actually higher quality and lasts longer.What is your favorite nail polish color?
Carlette by Spell Cosmetics


www.spellcosmetics.com





or





For Audrey by China Glaze available at Sally Beauty Supply
Dark red, deep gold, and chocolate brown are my favorites I like a little shimmer in it too!
Anything pink. I LOVE pink. (:
anything o.p.i.
any thing that really matches my mood/skin tone.


but i usually use pink.
Pink............i like l'orl nail polish
BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles