Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the Best Brand Of Nail Polish To Use?

I'm Running Out Of Nail PolishWhat is the Best Brand Of Nail Polish To Use?
OPI or Revon.What is the Best Brand Of Nail Polish To Use?
O.P.I
I've always heard that O.P.I. is great. (although it's too expensive for me) Also, Essie and LA Girl are good, too.
Um...I would say '; Ice Shine'; It makes ur nails the colar u want them to be, and makes them shiny.
opi but usually i just get sally hansen from places like target
definantly opi
for sure O.P.I but here are some other really great brands:


- Essie


- Sally Hansen hard as nails


- Nailtiques Formula #2





NEVER EVER EVER buy:


- NYC (chips, peels off, too thin)


- Revlon Colorstay (globs, too thick)





hope this helps!
o.p.i or china glaze but remmeber all nailpolish look better last longer with a base and top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles