Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ways to get nail polish out of carpet?

this whole bottel of nail polish spilled on my carpet in my dorm room.. any good ways to get it out so i dont have a huge fine?


tthanksssWays to get nail polish out of carpet?
Try 100 % pure acetone nail polish remover. Or take a piece of the carpet to a store and see if you can get a patch to replace the part you ruined.Ways to get nail polish out of carpet?
depends on color of carpet really





you can try nail polish remover (acetone) but only on light carpet colors





first scrape away all you can with a knife, then use the acetone, dab it on then use a clean cloth to dab off the polish, don't rub because it will smear then
Nail remover will work but if dry it maybe sticky by now. Yesterday morning I use my new carpet %26amp; spot lifter on sofa and it had not been in long time. So I use on spray some on spots it foams a little with wet rag and mean I saw rag look dirt and when I rinse out you can see all the dirt coming out. I recommend it you which can bough at Walmart for 3.00 in Car Selection where they sell product for cleaning the car.






omg!!


i need the same thing....its hot pink poliush with a graayish carpetr..





polish remover does NOT work......jus tried it
nail polish remover. it really works on carpets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles