Thursday, December 3, 2009

What nail polish color do you think is sexy?

Guys: What color do you think is sexy and why?


Girls: What is your fave nail polish color and why?





Mine is: Strawberry Fields by OPI or Short Shorts by Essie


and Chanel Black SatinWhat nail polish color do you think is sexy?
Deep blood red to burgundy, not bright. It is elegant and risque at the same time. I also like black and purples. Purple for fun times and black for those paranormal situations.What nail polish color do you think is sexy?
Red because it's always classy and looks amazing with anything. It always makes me think I have 1940's nails, like something out of the movies where women dressed in ball gowns all day and always wore dresses... And as I'm a bit of a hippy it looks great when I'm all uncoordinated....
red :)


and navy blue.
Pink
I LOVEEEEEEEE OPI!!





I prefer crazy colors like gold, silver, green, blue, orange, purple, yellow, and navy blue.
taht reminds me.. i have to do my nails





i like...it seriously doesnt say what it is nail polish. well its sally hansen in a ivory-ish colour w/ sparkles
i like a color to make a girl look girly and weak i like pink its sexy or hot pink
fire engine red. revlon.
I like champagne color with designs painted on the nails. It looks classy:)
Anything on you would be sexy!
I'm a girll and i love black (so in right now), pink but most of all french manicure :)
I like pinks and golds (with french tips of course haha) because I think it makes my skin look much tanner :)
Lime green or turquoise is damn sexy.





F*ck a french manicure.
It's not the color .. it's how you wear it and work it !
On Me : Pink =P
Red.
black!!!
all the pops wear black. but i prefer fun colors, like blue or purple
red of course. but my favorite is french tip or hot pink....
pink
i like hot pink
haha i like red...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles