Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why does nail polish with glitter in it seem so much harder to remove?

Because that glitter is actually little metalic pieces. Like taking polish of that has grit in it.Why does nail polish with glitter in it seem so much harder to remove?
The seem harder to remove, because it IS harder to remove. Nail polish with glitter than is not evenly despersed, and when the polish part of it is thick, then yes it's hard to remove because the thicker the polish, the stickier it is. So, the 4-5 sparkles that are on one nail are stuck there with the sticky polish. Does that make any sense to anyone other than me?Why does nail polish with glitter in it seem so much harder to remove?
I know!! Totally!! it's a pain...
its because the glitter is stronger and more slick so when you go to take it off its like a wall and you have to scrub to get it off try using a old ripped wash cloth because it has ridges so good luck
yeah I don't know why though
The acetone (ingredient in the remover) is meant to dissolve nail polish. Glitter in the nail polish is not made of the same ingredients as the nail polish, it's just glitter inside the nail polish and that does not dissolve. So that's why it may take you longer to take it off.
I agree. here is my secret I only put on my toes cause it seem to want it stay on longer so then I don't have to deal with them as much. As for getting off my fingers well I got that under control. I buy only nail polishes that have the glitter in it and never to much. Apply it dark but as thin as possible. so when I want to take it off it flakes right off.





Hope it helps girls
idk. but I do that so my nail polsh won't chip off! lol, it works!
they put more ingredients in the polish when theres glitter so the glitter doesnt clump or seperate, so it may be harder for the glitter to sepereate from the polish but it also makes the polish harder to seperate from your nail .. lol. you could just buy like those colorama nail polishs.. you get a base coat and then a sparkly top coat looks good too.. doesnt chip
because it tends to be a lot thicker and have more adhesives so the glitter won't flake off out of the polish.
I'm not sure either. I use to have that problem. But I switch nail polish remover.
they put a special chemical in it that is sticky to keep the sparkles in place so it sticks to your nail much more than regular nail polish does.
because there is like glue stuff in it i totally know what u mean

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles