Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does nail polish really dry faster if you blow on it?

Or if you flap your hands around?





I think the warm breath slows it down but the mad flapping probably speeds it up...lolDoes nail polish really dry faster if you blow on it?
YEAHDoes nail polish really dry faster if you blow on it?
I flap LOL
it's called evaporation yes it works
when you bloe on it two cole the air tends to riun the nail polish the hand waving like nvr works. What is really good and what i use is a hair dryer!
Dip your polish finger into ice cube water. see the result. dry easily and colour.look glossy.
I don't shake them madly.. that just messes mine up and ya I don't blow on them either.... just let them dry on their own and you'll probably like the results
i think it does but after i paint i stick under cold water works way faster and doesnt mess it up or take it off
The best thing to do is make sure you polish your nails when you have at least a half hour to sit and let them dry.





Be careful for up to an hour after because it really take about an hour for the polish to cure through every layer and can if bumped or hit mare the Finnish.
If you happen to be blowing your nails after you poilshed them the polish my smugde. SO i addvised that you put your nails under a dryer and let them dry
Buy a Nail dryer. Their not expensive. You ain your Nails and then turjn it on and place your hand under the dryer and it drys the Nail Polish quick. Cool Eh!!


Where have you been????
i do both n even sit n relax..it drys!
Try your hair dryer I use mine to dry my nail polish


and I do blow on my nail polish


it seems to speed it up with the hair dryer
Yes! Or you could put them infront of a fan which is much faster!
Of course! It's a liquid so if you blow on them they'll be dry in no time.
i do both so it doesnot really mater
I am not really sure if it helps any being your breath has some moisture in it. I use Onyx professional 321 dry! it prevents smearing as it conditions your nails and cuticles. I like the baby powder scent and you can purchase it at wal-mart for like $1.97. Its worth it. Especially when I get the urge to paint my toes before I go to bed. It really works.
I put my hands in front of my fan and it dries my hands really quickly.
yeah i think it does.





but that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles