Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used the strip nail polish sold by Avon?

Avon has these strips of nail color that you peel off and put on your nails. It's hard to imagine how they would fit right. Are they worth it?Has anyone used the strip nail polish sold by Avon?
My roomate uses them %26amp; really likes them. They don't chip and make her nails stronger. Although she also has said they're not a perfect fit. Also the polish isn't as shiny as a real manicure.Has anyone used the strip nail polish sold by Avon?
Nope. i don't think they r worth it at all. i bought them cuz i hate the smell of nail polish and thought they wouldn't smell as bad, but think again they smell horrible and they do not stick on the nail what so ever. i would not recomend geting them. a big waste of money.
Someone at my work did - the frosty pink color - and it lasted for two weeks! She loved it. All I have ever heard is good comments about them.
No, but I want to.
Oh no! I haven't tried 'em but i highly doubt they work. just stink to to womens intuition and dont get ripped off. but u can try em if there cheap and see
I personally haven't but I had a friend who did and they came out great!! i was very surprised!!
I've seen what you're talking about. I know that the quick dry polish Avon used to have would peel off really easily, I'm not sure how well this new one holds up, but I wouldn't buy it unless someone who had used it raved to me about it.
My sister-in-law sells Avon and has used them. She said that even though they are not a perfect fit they are great. Especially if you are in a big hurry to get your nail done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles