Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do guys mind black nail polish on the toe nails?

I love taking care of my feet! And I've been having this urge to paint my toes black. Would guys be freaked out and ewwed? One time I did it a while ago and my dad said they looked like they were about to fall off. (He's so odd)Do guys mind black nail polish on the toe nails?
um, it can be pretty but black isnt really good. it doesnt look natural enough, it doesnt blend with the fingers/toes.





and its not emo, its just a colour.Do guys mind black nail polish on the toe nails?
I like emo so.... I'd say no since I think its cute as hell. Same with the finger nails.
Yeah, it's not the cutest look. And it's pretty emo, too.
I'm not a guy, but as a girl....lol that is nothing ';freaky'; lol black nail polish is in right now. Don't you see all the celebrities wearing it and their not emo or gothic or whatever....Also try dark navy blue and white, they also look good! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles