Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's a good nail polish color for me?

I'm a medium-tan shade... what would suit me? I've tried everything, but I can't find the right shade. Please help! Thanks :)What's a good nail polish color for me?
A french Manicure


Black


A pearly tone


Deep red


Coral


Turquoise


maybe whiteWhat's a good nail polish color for me?
coral and orange - they are really chic for the summer and spring months - if you are feeling bold, the Sephora by OPI line sold at Sephora has a nail polish in their new collection that is a great color for tanned skins (I am tanned and it looks great on me)





a kind of creamish beige also looks good.
A beautiful water-melon red. I found the perfect colour at Sportsgirl - i have the same skin colour tone as you - but you spelt colours 'colors' so im guessing you are american so im not sure if you have sportsgirl in america...im in australia, but yes a beautiful watermelon-red it BEAUTIFUL or just red or dark pink Oh gosh1 i love naul polish
Red.
yellow hazel, or purple


good luck!





could someone help with mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
bright orange, any red, maybe dark like bloode red
light pink would go would look pretty with your tan! especially since its almost summer :].
orange or hot pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles